So you are wondering how to access some website that block your IP becouse you live in certain country? you come to the right place xD I will explain how.
some website block and filter and restrict and only accept visitor that come to certain country to view their page, oh its like you blocked on youtube? (this video not available in your county) or you're not able to play certain game? or is your isp block you to visit myspace?

so the first come in my is how do I change my ip, that right you can use proxy there is alot of free proxy available!! but its won't last long you may only connect in 5 minutes or its doesn't actually mask your IP well its call transparent proxy!! they know where you live they know your ISP so its doesn't work.

The solutions
that you need really good VPN service! its mask your complete ip and its fast and safe.
so what is VPN?

a VPN is a private network that uses a public network (usually the Internet) to connect remote sites or users together. Instead of using a dedicated, real-world connection such as leased line, a uses "virtual" connections routed through the Internet from the company's private network to the remote site .
So basicly before you connect to internet your connection is tunneling to secure VPN network, its can be anywhere in specific country. example you want Taiwan ip, you can choose this service on strongvpn. I've been using this service since my connection is restricted in some my favorite site,
its fantastic. you can also use this service wher skype is blocked on certain county.
if you want to use the best VPN Personally highly recomend this
StongVPN, they are the Best I rate them 5 STARS! since I'm using their service aswell.

thank for reading my review.

0 comments